Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brain Waves Disturbia

Today I am having lunch with one of my favorite people in the world and then I am going to see a psychologist to find out whats wrong with my brain. : ) Day 9, here I come. It's nothing to worry about, but thats the exact problem. I worry entirely too much and about things which I cannot possibly control. So, I am going to go see this lady and see if she can help me manage my worrying. I have seen a psychologist before and he was a tremendous help in giving me tools to help manage my emotions. There have been so many things occur over the past year- both within my family and outside of it, that I feel like I haven't really dealt with anything. I've placed band aids over bullet holes and things just haven't healed properly. That's all I will say about that.

I'm pretty darn happy about my decision. At anyrate, I am doing something for me.  It's Heather for the win- FOR HEATHER.

*Culture Club- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (how fitting is that?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...